The past three days we had lots of friends over, lots of sleep overs, lots of time on the trampoline, playing the Wii, and Guitar Hero. We visited the kids' Great Grandma in Riverside, and got to see Grandpa and Great Uncle Mike while we were there. The kids went swimming, even though the pool water was SIXTY EIGHT degrees! They didn't swim for very long! This morning we woke up to some hot air balloons floating by our back yard. We enjoyed the conference talks. Amazing how fast two weeks can fly by! We are now busy packing up for Astro Camp, and counting down our last days until school starts again. 10 weeks until summer!

4 comments:
We saw those this morning as well! I couldn't believe how low they ere getting!!
Astro Camp...it has totally snuck up on me! See you Monday morning!!
Lauren will have such a fun time at Astro Camp. It was the highlight of the year for Tess last year. Ok, you're going to Australia! That will be so much fun.
Hi Binsy. Sounds like you guys took full advantage of your break.
I got a few seams in Lauren's dress today. Pat went to church and I stayed home for conference, sewing like mad.
Astro Camp sounds like something on the Jetsons. :)
xoxoxoxox
Thanks for having the girls over during break, they had a blast as always! I'll have Olivia give Lauren a call when she gets back from Astro camp to get the lowdown.
Post a Comment