I finished Breaking Dawn a little before dawn broke last night (technically this morning) Let me know when you've finished it! I'm dying to discuss it with someone! :)
I'm halfway through. I've been dying to get to it but things have been crazy around here. Spencer is sick today so maybe we'll be stuck home taking it easy and I can read. : )Can't wait to discuss it with you.
Hi Sharon!! I'm reading it right now! I went early to the midnight release but still haven't finished it! Agh!! Not much time to read plus I'm sad for it to be over. Kinda want it to last. But I'm loving every page & can't wait to find out how it ends!!
3 comments:
I'm halfway through. I've been dying to get to it but things have been crazy around here. Spencer is sick today so maybe we'll be stuck home taking it easy and I can read. : )Can't wait to discuss it with you.
I finished it...love to know what you thought and I don't want to post it online for those that hadn't...
Hi Sharon!! I'm reading it right now! I went early to the midnight release but still haven't finished it! Agh!! Not much time to read plus I'm sad for it to be over. Kinda want it to last. But I'm loving every page & can't wait to find out how it ends!!
Post a Comment