Velcome to our spooky joy school party!

We had a
Cowboy,
Ninja Turtle,
Darth Vader,
Spiderman, Batman and
Ariel come to our party!

Batman, I am your father!

We ate spiders, fingers, lips and. . . .

worms for lunch!! (with a cup of blood to drink of course!)

Halloween puzzles are no match for these three super heros!

Painting time!
We had a great day today! Happy Halloween tomorrow!
6 comments:
What a fun Party! Dane is still talking about his day!!Thanks again for all you hard work!
I love the fingers! So cute. I will have to do that tomorrow. The kids all look so cute.
Zach had a great time! He couldn't stop talking about how you tried to trick him into drinking blood and the monster that came into your backyard and left monster eggs. I hope I got that right. Thank you for the fun time. By the way, we did go out and find a real Darth Vadar costume.
Oh how we miss you guys!!! Looks like a fun time was had by all. To make pretzel hugs: heat oven to 200, place pretzels on cookie sheet, use hersey hugs (white/milk choc) or rolos and place 1 on top of pretzel. Put in oven for about 8 minutes, until they look like there starting to melt. Take out and put a m&m on top! SOOOO simple, soooo yummy! Ryder loves to help make them. perfect kids recipe.
What a fun party!! I love all your creative food. Are the fingers made out of string cheese? Happy Halloween.
love all the creative food!
Post a Comment