Sunday, November 16, 2008

East or West?

Since it's supposed to be fall and it's "sand dune season" we had planned a trip East to the desert this weekend. However when we saw that it would be 94 degrees and the Santa Anna winds were going to kick up we decided instead to head West to the coast! We went to Mission Bay and kayaked, and tried Uncle Josh's new paddle board. It was BEAUTIFUL! It was so warm, the water was even warm enough to play in. We BBQ'd dinner (at 4:30 cause it gets dark so early!) and had a really really great day!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun.

Cheryl said...

I think you made the right decision! What beautiful pictures.

Rachel said...

I have always wanted to try the paddle boarding, looks like you guys had a nice trip. Cant believe we are still doing water activities in November - crazy!

Team Fifield said...

How fun! I've always wanted to try out paddle boarding too! Is it difficult? Your fam is so cute and you guys are always doing such fun things. I love it!