Our weather is either 90 degrees, or 50. This last week it was 80ish. We spent the last 2 Saturdays at Mission bay kayaking, paddle boarding, bike riding, BBQ ing, and enjoying smores and a camp fire! Gotta love winters like this!
Wasn't it just perfect! This is why we live where we do! We were in San Juan Capistrano (probably not having nearly as much fun as you) but it was beautiful!!
6 comments:
When did Sydney's hair get so dark? Where have I been?
Wasn't it just perfect! This is why we live where we do! We were in San Juan Capistrano (probably not having nearly as much fun as you) but it was beautiful!!
Man, I'm so jealous. Wish I coulda been there.
You are quite the adventuresome family! Too bad it's supposed to rain this weekend.
Yes, CA in the winter is the best! We should get together next warm spell!
Do you guys own a paddle board? I have always wanted to try it. Gotta love our So Cal winters.
Post a Comment