Wow! Day 5 ALREADY!!! Maui has been amazing! Great beaches, great pool, great towns so much fun. Our condo is so nice and big enough for all of us, we're literally about 10 steps from the pool, about 20 steps from the beach. We took a glass bottom boat ride and saw 2 octopus. The kids have been practicing snorkeling in the pool and we're ready to hit the beach tomorrow!
We made it! Maui Airport
9 comments:
I'm so jealous! I saw an octopus when I was snorkeling at Black Rock, it's a great place for first timers! Wait till you swim up on a turtle. See ya when you get back.
yeah! thanks for the pictures. i can't wait to hear all about the trip! i love the pixs! it is soo beautiful!
diana
Beautiful! Amazing! And everything good and fun! Have a great rest of the trip!!
It looks so fun! I would love to take my kids to HI. I love it there, and I know they would too. Keep posting!
Sounds like so much fun! Corinne just asked if she could call Sydney to come over, but then she remembered you were in Hawaii. It's ghost town around here with everyone gone.
happy bday kaycee! we love you tons! have fun celebrating your bday in hawaii! what a great bday party place!
the ferre gang
Who's kid #5 in the 'walking on the beach" photo?
wish I was there with you. I could use some relaxing Hawaiian beach time about now. Can't wait to see all the pics when you get back.
Thanks for the visuals, Binsy! I am loving the pix. I hope you guys are all having a grand 'n' glamorous tropical adventure. You should have brought a Nanny along, though. And she should be a relative, right? I mean you can't trust just anyone....
Post a Comment