First soccer game! Matthew is on the Kung Fu Panda team. Matthew is number 8. It was so fun to watch the kids play--at one point we had one girl crying cause the other team scored, and a little boy crying cause it was his turn to sit out! Ahh, gotta love the under 5 teams. It was a fun game--and most importantly Matthew had so much fun. Oh, great coaching by the way Jim and Dyana!
4 comments:
Now there's an example of a Happy Day. :) Man, did that ever bring back memories!
Ah yes, U-5 soccer. I remember it well. Sounds like a lot of fun! Good luck, Matthew! Zach's itching to play...maybe spring.
Way to go Matthew! I love little soccer games, it always reminds me of the peanut gang! Sooo cute
Are they really the Kung Fu Panda team, because that is the best name ever....well except for the year I was the Bouncing Blueberries. The parents even freaked about that name, so she renamed us to the Sunflower girls! We came in last place! I should blog about this. (:
Post a Comment