Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Christmas cards, shopping, wrapping, baking, eating, organizing Christmas crafts for 55 students, Gymnastics recital, Piano recital, Dance recital, shopping, wrapping, baking, eating, Elementary School Open House (6 hours of singing, crafts, and snacks!) 16th Anniversary (which was the same day as our holiday open house) shopping, wrapping, baking, eating, Family Service Project (shhh it's a secret) shopping, wrapping, baking, eating, Santa coming, family time,

Merry Christmas Everyone!







3 comments:

redvelvet said...

Merry Christmas!!! We sure missed you guys!! I hope your day was special!! We love you!
Diana

Tanya said...

I love the pic on the beach of your kids! Beautiful!!!! I hope you had a Merry Christmas!! Give us a call next week if you're around.

Anonymous said...

HEY :) Everyone looks like they are having a BLAST!!!!!!!
That is wonderful!!!
btw-- i noticed my name/link is to my old blog address -- my new one is:

2littlepeoplecallmemom.blogspot.com

See ya there ;)

Spencer said he had a good time talking with Gary yesterday!!! i was gonna snatch the phone from him & talk to you when he was done but spencer said his cel phone battery was dying :(