Matthew just started racing BMX bikes. He's been having so much fun! He practices Monday nights and coming the races are Wednesdays. So far he's gotten 1 4th place, 1 1st place and 1 2nd place. The first time he raced, his pant legs got stuck in his bike. He was so mad! He got off the track and said "Mom, why did you make me wear these pants!" So we got him some real riding pants and he got 1st the next week! He's in the light blue, yellow and white.
***Argg! Having trouble getting the video to upload from youtube! You can paste the links to watch him until I can figure it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yr4n9TZymQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZXOf3h3LhU
2 comments:
awesome matthew!! I love how he can whip around the turns and get ahead! He really has control! I would love to see one of his races in person! good job matthew!
di
He is sooo cute. Boy, he's a real tiger on the track! Go Matthew!
Post a Comment