Well, it happened. School started again. We try and hold the calender back, but somehow, this day comes whether we're ready or not! But, after getting schedules, and meeting our teachers we are excited and know we're going to have a GREAT year!
AWW! Cute idea for the teachers' gifts!!! i'm a bad momma... i didn't send gifts to the kids' teachers!! oops! your kids are so cute! :) they look like they are Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed and ready to go!!!
Can't believe we're already into like the third week of school and it's not even September. The kids look adorable! What a creative gift. I never think ahead to do anything like that. Maybe next year when I'm down to one in elementary.
I'm still completely unable to wrap my head around the fact that Lauren is in 8th grade. Matter of fact I just decided she's still 5. Whew, I feel better now
6 comments:
Oh my gosh Sharon, what are you gonna do with yourself with all the kids in school ALL DAY! You should celebrate!!
so cute! love the idea of the teacher gifts. have a great new year!
AWW! Cute idea for the teachers' gifts!!! i'm a bad momma... i didn't send gifts to the kids' teachers!! oops!
your kids are so cute! :) they look like they are Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed and ready to go!!!
Can't believe we're already into like the third week of school and it's not even September. The kids look adorable! What a creative gift. I never think ahead to do anything like that. Maybe next year when I'm down to one in elementary.
I'm still completely unable to wrap my head around the fact that Lauren is in 8th grade. Matter of fact I just decided she's still 5. Whew, I feel better now
R U sure your kids aren't older than U R telling us? The girls are gorgeous and Matthew is such a guy. Great craft ideas.
Post a Comment