Sunday, October 17, 2010

Jog-a-thon 2010

October 8th was our annual Jog-a-thon at school. It is always a fun day! And for the last 3 years, Kaycee has just happened to get Trailblazer of the month on the same day as the Jog-a-thon!


This year I had the kids take my phone with me on a lap. I have a GPS tracker on there. I found out that each lap is .10 of a mile. These kids run for 45 minutes, and each completed about 30 laps! That's 3 miles these little guys ran today!




By the time the 5th graders ran, it was getting HOT!
Nice job guys!






3 comments:

redvelvet said...

good job Kaycee! I agree... she adds much joy and happiness to all of us. we love your big smile too.
wow! 3 miles! you can out run me! poor sydney looks very hot. i am not sure 3 miles would be a good idea here in az for her!
good job guys! diana

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO KAYCEE!! woo hooo!!! :)

Crystal Farish said...

Sharon, every time I see your darling kids, I can't believe how much they've changed! Time flies by way too fast.