Merry Christmas!
How has your Christmas season been? We have had a lot of fun, with a few recitals, lots of Christmas songs, shopping, wrapping, Christmas movies and decorating. We got to go camping, which was a lot of fun! Click here to watch a you tube video of our camping trip. And Gary and I celebrated 17 years of marriage. The kids are SO excited! That makes this time of year so great for us. Every morning they jump up and check off another day on the many many Christmas count downs that we have around the house. They have been sneaking gifts to each other and planning gifts for friends all the while singing every Christmas song we can think of.
I LOVE getting the mail this time of year. It's SO fun to see all the cards and all the CUTE pictures! I tried a few times to get a really good picture of the kids for our card--but it just isn't happening! So, I finally decided that we're just not doing cards this year. I apologize to those who have sent us cards! My plan is to take a really GREAT family picture this summer--so I'm ready to send out cards next year.
Here is one of my attempts of the kids below.
Hope you are all enjoying the excitement of this time of year as much as we are!
Love, The Calls
5 comments:
We're right there with you! Love the pic! Kids want to get together this week if you're around. Let us know!
Your girls are beautiful -- and little Matthew isn't so little anymore. What a cool kid! I loved the video of him and his dad! Merry Christmas to all of you! We love & miss you guys! xoxoxo
Lots of memories remembering your wedding! It's because of your wedding that I met my future in-laws. We celebrate our anniversary (16 years) in a few weeks. Hope you got to do something fun to celebrate. : ) Cute pic of the kids. They all look so grown up.
the kids are soo beautiful! i just love them! loved watching matthew and kaycee zip around on the quads! such pros! hope you guys have a great christmas! we miss you!!
love you! di
They are so cute! That will make a Great Picture for your Christmas Cards!! I hope you all have a VERY MERRRRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Post a Comment