Yes, it's the middle of January, but we got some GREAT weather! FINALLY! Beautiful sunshine.

Last weekend we headed to the desert and had a nice weekend riding. Here's the you tube video of it: Gordons Well Trip
Then this weekend, we had a four day weekend! We were at the park most of the day Friday, and Saturday we went to the beach. It was so gorgeous!

No matter how cold the water, the kids always get in! The three younger actually dunked under!
Last July when we were at the beach, the surfer statue looked like this:

4 comments:
Loved the video! It's great to see everyone's feeling better and enjoying the outdoors again! The weather has been PERFECT!
cool video but gotta admit.. all that jumpin' scares me! I'm a wimp! maile told me how much fun she had with you all.
you guys are having tons of fun! i can't believe the kids are in the swimsuits in january! If you ever need lots of sunshine.... i have a PERFECT place in mind:) please, oh please,... come visit soon:) we miss you!
I almost forgot about your blog trying to keep up with Kelli and Carli's. We get your weather so we've had some really nice weather too. If I were a surfer, I don't think I would like a shark statue either....feminine or not. Remember guys, you're carrying precious cargo on those sand machines....including yourself....no more accidents!!!
looks like you guys know how to have FUN in the SUN!!! :)
i tell you what.. i am ready for some sunshine!!!
Post a Comment