Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's off!

It's been a month! We've had a big b-day party for Syd, but I haven't uploaded the pictures for that yet!

Today Sydney got her cast off! She's been SO great about it this whole month! We got her "after" X-ray. See the little black line in her bone of her third finger? That is the break. The Dr. said it's healing, but not all the way healed yet. So she still has to be careful. She CAN go back to playing the piano though-which she is SO happy about! Her arm is all peeling and scaly now that the cast is off!!




2 comments:

redvelvet said...

COngrats Sydney! Your hand looks beautiful! I bet she loves having the cast off!! Amazing how fast kids heal.
We are in-sync becuz i just took kelli to the dr. today also. We were gonna do the same post! we just got word she can play the piano and flute too. You both are on the same schedule. I think it's funny! That means more fun at the beach! We'll see you soon:)

Wendy said...

Sydney -- I'm so happy that you're healing, and your cast came off! I bet that felt great! I love your nails!! :-)