awe.. they are soo cute! How funny that Matthew and Luke wore there UFO Parasailing shirts the 1st day of school. Luke really wanted to wear that shirt too. I love Lauren's shirt... she can't hide she is a freshman! they are growing too fast!
So now what are you going to do with ALL your time?? haha! CUTE pictures! They are growing up fast! Give them all a big hug from their FAVORITE Aunt!:-)
6 comments:
Benchmark day. Swiftly fly the years. Beautiful kids, none of them babies anymore. Once they are in school, life flies past in a heartbeat.
awe.. they are soo cute! How funny that Matthew and Luke wore there UFO Parasailing shirts the 1st day of school. Luke really wanted to wear that shirt too. I love Lauren's shirt... she can't hide she is a freshman! they are growing too fast!
So now what are you going to do with ALL your time?? haha! CUTE pictures! They are growing up fast! Give them all a big hug from their FAVORITE Aunt!:-)
Can't understand why it won't take my comments for the 3rd time.
Oh my, where has all the time go? They are going up so big. You must be sooooo proud.
I can't BELIEVE how much they all have grown. I don't even recognize them. They are all sooooo cute.
Post a Comment