Our last two weeks in pictures.
The celebrations all started Friday June 6th. I got to spend my birthday at the pool with the entire 5th grade! It was a really fun day and I'm so glad I got to be there and help out.
I will try and track down some digital copies of Lauren's 5th grade pool party.
I will try and track down some digital copies of Lauren's 5th grade pool party.
Tuesday June 10th 9:30 am 5th Grade Vs. Staff softball game.
We had to celebrate with some Rock Band!
Thursday June 12th 9:30 am Lauren's 5th Grade promotion. Mrs. Lawrence's class of 2008
Lauren and her sweet teacher Mrs. Lawrence. We were blessed to have her two years in a row.
3 comments:
i had no idea it was your b-day. happy b-lated birthday, sounds like you had fun!
this year was a GREAT year. thanks for calling us the other day, we will definitely go with you next time. and thanks for the dvd, you are AWESOME!
How fun! We're excited to come see you guys. We can't wait!
The last few weeks of school were fun and CRAZY. Glad it's over though. Summer is so much fun! We need to get Kaycee and Kylee together!
Post a Comment