love, love, love maui!!! pictures looked so fun. we have yet to brave taking the whole family yet..maybe in a year or 2. random question for you: what is the brand of your shave ice machine? i just bought one, its gator something, but the picture looked just like yours so I'm hoping it is! you totally inspired me and i had to have one!!!
4 comments:
awesome! man, those hula girls are in shape! i love the family pix!
di
I can't believe how much Lauren has grown! What great pictures~
Cool! Looks like you guys had such a good time! Now back to the real world right?
love, love, love maui!!! pictures looked so fun. we have yet to brave taking the whole family yet..maybe in a year or 2. random question for you: what is the brand of your shave ice machine? i just bought one, its gator something, but the picture looked just like yours so I'm hoping it is! you totally inspired me and i had to have one!!!
Post a Comment