Saturday, June 25, 2011

parasailing

We did our first big excursion yesterday. Up until now, we have just been exploring the island, seeing the sights, hitting the beach and lots of hiking. We told the kids they could pick 2 or 3 big things to do while we are here, and we'll try to do them. One thing everyone wanted to try was parasailing. It was great because our whole family could do it! The boat holds 6 people, so it was just us. It was REALLY fun! I had never done it before. You really feel like you are flying!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Do you remember when we did this at Catalina Island and you and Kristen couldn't do it because you were pregnant? I'm glad you finally got to do it. I remember it being so peaceful and smooth. Much smoother than I expected. What a great time!!

Sharon said...

Yes! We talked about that trip! I'm glad I could go this time too! It was awesome!

redvelvet said...

looks heavenly! super cool! that's awesome you all did it!

Carol Call said...

We did that in Puerta Vallarta only I was too chicken to do it. We even had a lady that was 7 months PG and did it, Joy Wiscomb, and she was throwing up the whole time. They got way too close to the shoreline and the tall blgs. that were there. Scary but yours looked more serene. You did good, Sharon.