Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Autumn Time

After 2 months of relaxing at the beach, waterfalls, volcano, and pool, we hit the ground running! Welcome back to reality! I've been trying to decide weather to do several posts, or one huge one with all our fall happenings! It's been busy, busy, busy over here. Here are the highlights:

School got off to a GREAT start with all the kids doing REALLY well, adjusting to new schools and new teachers.

Lauren made JV tennis and has REALLY done well and improved a lot. She is doing great so far in high school and is enjoying it.
Sydney has earned several awards at middle school, including the super science award, given for having the highest science grade for the quarter. She has a 102%.
Kaycee loves her new teacher and is getting all A's so far. She's also in her schools chorus, her schools helping hands club, and dance.
Matthew is doing very well in 2nd grade, and is already best friends with his whole class. He was finally old enough to move up to U-8 in soccer, and has had a really great season. He had a fun birthday in October.

Ok, well now for all the picture posts! Enjoy!

1 comment:

redvelvet said...

Can't wait to catch up on your posts! I have been sad not seeing some updates!
I wish I could of been more like your kids in school! Way to go!