Sunday, December 9, 2007

Bideo Games

Lately Matthew has been obsessed with video games, which he calls bideo games. He plays them on the computer and X box. He got in trouble today because he was pulling the keyboard away from Sydney and not letting her play. His punishment is that he wasn't allowed to play video games for the rest of the day. He later went upstairs, and when I came up he said,
"Mom, to put the motorcycle game on you just push the red button. I can do it. "
I said,
"Matthew, you are not allowed to play any games today because you wouldn't let Sydney play."
He thought about that for a minute then turned to head back into our room (where the Xbox is) and said,
"Don't hear me Mom".

2 comments:

Liz said...

Ok this sounds just like a little boy at my house!!

Andrea said...

That is TOO FUNNY! My kids LOVE video games too, esp Nathaniel. Just got ur Christmas card today - Cute picture! YAY! Lovin' ur blog! Glad u started one! Isn't it fun? Love the pictures!