Saturday, December 22, 2007

Thanks!

A big thanks to Gary! He got me a new navigation deck for the Sequoia. It does everything! Has GPS so I can plug in an address and it will walk me there, help me find the nearest Target, or whatever we're looking for. It plays movies, and runs a whole bunch of stuff. I know I'm not doing it justice with all that it can do! It's been a HUGE chore to get it hooked up! We have so many wires and cables going every which way. From the TV to the deck to the DVD player to the stereo, to the steering wheel controls. It's not an easy job! He's been working on it all day!

Thanks Gary! We're so excited to have it!

One picture from the web to help Gary hook up all the right wires. Looks like fun huh!


No comments: