I'm glad you had such a great experience and fun trip! Swimming with the sharks! How come you didn't do it to? You'll have to go back! There's so much to do and see, it's impossible to see it all in one trip. I think we may have to go there too!! Thanks for sharing!
My official excuse is that if I had dived also, then no one would have been there to take pictures! (Not the fact that I would be terrified to get into a tank with sharks!)
Hey Binsy, is this "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" the same one that was on the last episode of ER when the dad was dying of brain cancer and his daughter's boyfriend recorded it for him?
Either way, thanks for the beautiful video. I hope there will be many more exotic vacations in your future.
Sharon, I saw you yesterday and the whole time I'm thinking I need to ask her something...durrrrrr! How was your trip?????? Well I guess the video says it all. So cool. I need to travel more, you lucky girl.
You did such a good job of that little slide show - it looks like you had a great time! AAh I agree Australia is a great place, even though I have never been to Melbourne it made me a little homes sick. Im sorry the Eagles didnt represent for you guys and I m sorry you didnt see kangaroos, we see them all the time, but I dont think I have ever seen a koala out of a zoo - good job on that one!
11 comments:
I'm so glad you guys had such a great trip! It looks like a really neat place. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Love you guys!
I'm glad you had such a great experience and fun trip! Swimming with the sharks! How come you didn't do it to? You'll have to go back! There's so much to do and see, it's impossible to see it all in one trip. I think we may have to go there too!! Thanks for sharing!
My official excuse is that if I had dived also, then no one would have been there to take pictures! (Not the fact that I would be terrified to get into a tank with sharks!)
I don't think I would have done it either!
Looks like a fabulous trip. Glad you were able to go! : )
Hey Binsy, is this "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" the same one that was on the last episode of ER when the dad was dying of brain cancer and his daughter's boyfriend recorded it for him?
Either way, thanks for the beautiful video. I hope there will be many more exotic vacations in your future.
Sharon, I saw you yesterday and the whole time I'm thinking I need to ask her something...durrrrrr! How was your trip?????? Well I guess the video says it all. So cool. I need to travel more, you lucky girl.
Sharon I'm so glad you got to get away...no one deserved a break more than you!
You did such a good job of that little slide show - it looks like you had a great time! AAh I agree Australia is a great place, even though I have never been to Melbourne it made me a little homes sick. Im sorry the Eagles didnt represent for you guys and I m sorry you didnt see kangaroos, we see them all the time, but I dont think I have ever seen a koala out of a zoo - good job on that one!
How completely awesome! I'm jealous! Looks like you had tons of fun! How awesome would that be to dive with the sharks?
sharon, send me your email address so I can add you to our blog readers. I thought that I had it, but I can't find it.
jilllueck@cox.net
Post a Comment