Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mexico

We got to spend Memorial Day weekend in Rosarito Beach in Mexico. Josh and Mimi bought a condo there, well a villa actually. It's beautiful! It's right on the beach in a gated community. We had a great great weekend! It rained the first night and the next morning, but after that it was gorgeous and sunny. A little cool, but gorgeous! Our kids aren't stopped much by weather, so we still swam, and a few of them even wandered down to the beach Saturday afternoon! It was a great trip. Thanks so much Josh and Mimi!!!


The view from the pool. Josh went out surfing and Gary took the kids that wanted to go down to the beach.

We took a walk along the beach early Saturday morning. We climbed the rocks and enjoyed the nice misty morning.



6 comments:

Julie said...

What a great get-away!! You guys really packed a bunch into a few short days!! I had heard about the Fox studio lot down there, but I didn't know it was RIGHT there! Very fun!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

Looks gorgeous! What a fun time. I need a brother with a Mexican villa!

Team Fifield said...

Looks like you guys had fun! There's nothing better than some quality family time...

tracyjax said...

So I just caught up on the blog...loved the Australia video! I'm glad you had so much fun! I'm so excited that I get to do your hair! I'll get to see you all of the time now! Also, you don't know how happy it makes me that you love Jacob. I clapped my hands when I read that! haha

Cheryl said...

You have gone to so many great places lately, LUCKY! Looks like so much fun.