Monday, September 1, 2008

LASIK

If you've noticed me wearing glasses lately it's because I was getting ready for Lasik surgery! Gary and I both had it done. He did it a week ago Friday and I got it done Saturday. I was really nervous, but it went great and I'm seeing perfectly! No more glasses or contacts for me!!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Sharon, aside from the no make-up thing for a week, you are gonna love it. John had it done and he said it was worth every penny.

Rachel said...

Awesome I am so excited for you guys. I had it done like 5 years ago and have never had a single problem, I love love love it and think it is a miracle, hope you have the same results!

Liz said...

Yeah Yeah!! Todd had it done a few years back and says it's the best money we ever spent. Glad it all came out well.

Tanya said...

Yeah! I'm so happy it finally happened. So, did you feel like Bella in Breaking Dawn with your new eyesight?

Chessa K said...

I need to get up the courage for this....maybe....

Sharon said...

You can do it! It was soooo much easier than I thought, and so far has been the best investment! It's so amazing to just be able to see all the time! Call the Lasik Vision Institute in San Diego--they were great!