Sunday, September 7, 2008

Soccer

I bet I've hit a record with doing NINE posts in one night! I just pulled all the pictures off Lauren's camera and found that we had 87 pictures on there! So, scroll down and check them all out. You'll have to hit OLDER POSTS to see them all! Phew!

We have finally joined the soccer parents! Kaycee signed up this year. It's her very first time playing and she seems to really enjoy it. During her first game, she did really well the first quarter, then got kind of tired and hot and mostly just watched the ball roll on by her :) Her team is the Blue Dolphins.



2 comments:

Team Fifield said...

So sad our girls were seperated. It would've been fun. :( Kye had to miss her first game because we went out of town for a wedding. Looks like Kaycee had a good time!

Anonymous said...

Wow Sharon, great pics. I totally missed the soccer sign-ups. GO KAYCEE!