Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Big Mac Attack
It all started with the Ipod, then we got an IMac for our computer upstairs. Then Gary got the Iphone. Sunday night our downstairs computer got a huge virus that wiped it out. Can't imagine where it came from--it's not like I'm on facebook that often, or the kids are googling video games to play left and right, Matthew's clicking on who knows what to find a dirt bike game! Well Gary said, I can take it apart, clean it, and spend a few days rebuilding this Windows crap machine, OR I can buy this Mac Mini that just came up on Craig's List and be DONE with Windows! Just the day before he spent the entire day cleaning out our garage, and listed a few bicycles, a weight bench, free weights, and a few other things on Craigs List. With his new income from the weekend, he went to SD and got the Mac Mini and voila, we are a Mac family! I have to say, in the few days I've had it, it hasn't frozen up once, it hasn't slowed down to a crawl once, I haven't had to reboot once, and we won't have any threats of viruses. Thanks Gary!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I miss my Mac. They are so much better than PC's! Kent totally disagrees.
wow...sounds like "PC"topia.
Sharon, Thanks for the encouragement! Ok, well just knowing that you are looking each day, I will try to make it worth your while!
Once you go Mac you never go back.
i'm loving our mac..thinking we too need to get another little one for general use (kids)..I'll have to follow up to see how you like it!! p.s. loving the shave ice machine. comes in very handy, like last minute cub scout treats!
Post a Comment