Saturday, June 25, 2011

dolphins

Gary got to head out paddle surfing this morning. He and Josh and Mimi went in search of spinner dolphins. There are tons of them out every morning. They found them! They take their snorkel and masks and when they find the dolphins, they slide off the board and swim with them! Pretty cool huh!?


5 comments:

redvelvet said...

how cool! is it too far for the kids to go out to SUP? i loved catching up on your vacation. i just got back from camp and the kids and i were so excited to read what you have done this week. you guys are having soo much fun!

Tanya said...

Wow, what an amazing experience! What are you using to film? Did you get a water case for your camera? Looks incredible!!!

Rachel said...

that is freaking awesome - I am so envious!

Liz said...

so amazing. Great underwater footage. There was a story on the news this morning that someone paddled their stand up paddleboard from the Big island all the way to Kauai. 300 miles. Hope it wasn't Gary and Josh!!

Carol Call said...

Gary sent this video to me via email and I was shocked then as I am now. Only the guys could find the dolphins and want to swim with them. I would be so freaked out that I would probably swim the other way.