The last day, Sunday January 6th we came home from Flagstaff just in time for Alana's baby blessing. Immediately after church we headed home! Thanks everyone for such a great vacation!
Oh, the girls and I also went to ski school at Snow Bowl. THANKFULLY I don't think we got any pictures of me trying to ski! First time! The girls picked it up so fast and a HUGE thanks to Diana and Jordi for taking Lauren again the next day. She LOVED skiing now!
It was fun to visit and see everyone.
Grammy and Grampy's new pool
Oh, the girls and I also went to ski school at Snow Bowl. THANKFULLY I don't think we got any pictures of me trying to ski! First time! The girls picked it up so fast and a HUGE thanks to Diana and Jordi for taking Lauren again the next day. She LOVED skiing now!
It was fun to visit and see everyone.
Grammy and Grampy's new pool
1 comment:
Oooh looks like you had so much fun. I wish we could have made it up for a day. We were so wiped out and sick after all our celebrating and company. Next time for sure! Congrats on the Farkle roll. Be sure to bring it up lots of times next time we play : ) Looks like you had lots of fun with cousins and family which make the holidays the best. Glad you made it home. It's hard to get back in the swing of real life after all the vacation huh?!
Post a Comment