Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Birch Aquarium

Last Thursday I got to go to Birch Aquarium in La Jolla with Matthew's joy school group. It was a fun morning! We got to see the sharks being fed, see an octopus slide right across the glass in front of us, see lots of jelly fish, a huge lobster and eels. Here are the pictures I took.


Matthew and Zach acting silly
Of course we have to climb ON the names of those who donated to the Aquarium!





The boys loved playing with these toy boats and experimenting with the flow of the current.







HELP A SHARK ATE US!


Playing with the toy animals that you would find in a tide pool

Feeling a real star fish



Playing near the fountain out front





Gotta love living in Southern California!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Thanks for the pics! Zach would not tell me a single thing that they did that day, so now I have an idea. Silly guy!

Andrea said...

That looks like FUN! Great pictures! I love the shark eating all those boys!! ha ha ;)