Today in sacrament meeting, Matthew was acting up so badly!!! Finally during the closing prayer he was fussing and talking the whole time. I whispered in his ear "You be quiet during the prayer or you will loose your video games the rest of the day". He then spoke very loudly, "BUT I CAN'T BE QUIET!"
When the prayer was over, all of those sitting around us smiled at me cause I know they heard him!
Ah the joys of going to church with little ones.
2 comments:
That's funny! We have had sacrament meetings like that before. The worst is when they run (just out of reach) up to the podium and ME being very pregnant having to chase them cuz Ben's at work & can't be there! Ashley did that when I was 7 or 8 months pregnant w/ Anson. FUN!! I was also wearing heels trying to look not so big, but all my grace went away trying to catch her! ha ha :) The next week it happened, I just looked at Ben and said "your turn!" LOL :)
Hmmmm...he sounds like someone in our family. : ) Spencers thing is making loud car noises as he drives match box cars all over the pew. What can you do? We've all been there!
Post a Comment