Gary got the PSP 3 for our anniversary. He got with it Guitar Hero III. I was hooked from the first time I tried to play it! I just passed all the medium songs--and beat the final battle with Lou, which is the Charlie Daniels Devil Went Down to Georgia song.
Now, I am stuck! I can play medium but not hard! Any Guitar Hero fans out there, how do you get that last orange note in??
What a crazy thing to spend time doing huh--as if I just have hours in the day to listen to hard rock and play a video game!!

1 comment:
That's funny! I have a couple friends who LOVE guitar hero also!! You should check out my friend Kristy's blog (her name is listed on my sidebar on my blog). She too is hooked on this game & loves playing with her kids. I haven't tried it yet or even watched someone play. Everyone keeps saying how much fun this game is to play, I want to try it out!
Post a Comment