Just a big thank you to all who left me such nice birthday wishes.
It was my b-day on Saturday. It was a very nice day! I got some very nice gifts. Tanya gave me a beautiful purse, Gary and Sydney picked out some beautiful earrings, I got new speakers for my computer, and Gary got us tickets to see Brian Regan in July! Yeah--I LOVE him! I also got a beautiful shirt and bracelet from my Mom, and a Hershey's cookbook! I also got a new pair of swimming goggles. Goggles?! Yes--I am going to attempt to swim laps this summer at the CRC pool! Wish me luck!
Gary and I got to go out to dinner and see a movie. I got to pick and I wanted to see the new Star Trek movie. I LOVED it!
Sooo, thanks again! I'm so thankful for such great friends and family!
It was my b-day on Saturday. It was a very nice day! I got some very nice gifts. Tanya gave me a beautiful purse, Gary and Sydney picked out some beautiful earrings, I got new speakers for my computer, and Gary got us tickets to see Brian Regan in July! Yeah--I LOVE him! I also got a beautiful shirt and bracelet from my Mom, and a Hershey's cookbook! I also got a new pair of swimming goggles. Goggles?! Yes--I am going to attempt to swim laps this summer at the CRC pool! Wish me luck!
Gary and I got to go out to dinner and see a movie. I got to pick and I wanted to see the new Star Trek movie. I LOVED it!
Sooo, thanks again! I'm so thankful for such great friends and family!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you had a fun day!!
Sounds like you were spoiled, which you more than deserve! Hope you have fun seeing Brian Regan...we're bummed we're out of town that weekend!
Happy b-day Sharon! Wish we could come to see Brian Regan with you like the old days. : )
happy bday!! sorry we couldn't get a hold of you saturday. i will try again this week. i think my dad forgot to give you the present i sent with him last week. did you get it? he is still looking for it! sorry!
glad you had a great day. i would love to see brian regan in concert!
to many more happy bdays ahead!
di
Happy Birthday Sharon!! Have a wonderful time with Brian Regan!! I love him. Weren't we at the same concert of his a few years ago?
Take Luck!! (One of my favorite Brian Regan-isms)
Glad you were spoiled on your birthday! You, of all people, deserve it!!
i am so happy that you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Post a Comment