Twas the night before summer and all through the house
the kids were bouncing and squeaking, just like a mouse.
The back packs were empty and all cleaned out
The mountains of papers and projects were stacked all about.
And I in my PJ's and Dad in his cap
were just settling down for a SYTYCD recap.
When what to my joy and delight did sink in?
NO homework, NO schedules, late nights can begin!
So to all who are ready to swim far and near--
Farewell to a great school year, summer is HERE!
4 comments:
Nice!! My Shado loves summer so much, she bursts into song. I hope you will love every luscious minute.
That is SUCH a CUTE SONG!! :)
You're a poet and I didn't know it! Happy Summer! Hope we can get over to SD for a few days and meet up with you. : )
I love it!!
Post a Comment