Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kona

We got Kona yesterday. He is a chocolate lab. The kids are in heaven!






9 comments:

Rachel said...

good luck she looks really cute! I am starting to really enjoy our dog but there are definitely things that still drive me crazy. Hope all the training is not too hard!

pianogal said...

Hey Sharon! I got to your blog from FB - cute! And cute puppy! We also have a lab; we got her for Christmas. They sure start out cute.... :) Have fun!
(It's me, Janette!)

Cheryl said...

Ok, I seriously thought you were off to Hawaii again when I read the title of your post!! What a beautiful pup!

Kat Green said...

That's a classic "lucky dog."

Liz said...

He's gorgeous. Your kids must be in heaven. Mine keep begging me for a dog but I'm not ready to go there yet. : )

Anonymous said...

Awww... Kona is PRECIOUS! I love the little video!!! :)

Team Fifield said...

Okay she's beautiful! But where have you been all summer??? Is she the reason your MIA? We have missed you at our combined beach days! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sharon... i have a new blog address :)

www.littlemommashouse.blogspot.com

See ya there :)

Anonymous said...

btw.. this is Merrianne