Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Doheny

We went camping this last weekend at Doheny beach again. It was freezing! We never saw the sun--but does that stop us from having fun? NO WAY! Does that even stop the kids from getting soaking wet? NO WAY! We had so much fun with Grampy, and our niece and nephew visiting from AZ.

S'mores anyone??

Where did Matthew go?
The girl's braved the huge 1 foot waves to kayak.
Kaycee and Matthew entertaining us at the trailer "talent show".

I told the kids, OK, everyone turn around, no peeking and we'll see who can stand the longest. I thought for sure everyone would go running for the hills when they heard a big wave coming, but noooo, they all stood their ground! I love every ones faces as that wave hit them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fun! You guys are always off doing something great!

Kat Green said...

More good times!!! Love it.

Cheryl said...

Can I join your family? You have neverending fun!!! Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures! It looks like you had A Lot OF FUN!!!!