Monday, March 10, 2008

Camping at the beach

This weekend we had a scheduled trip to meet Gary's Dad at San Elijo Camp Ground. Well, Gary got really sick this week and so did Sydney. So Friday morning Gary said he would stay home with Sydney. So I packed up Lauren, Kaycee and Matthew, our tent and headed to the beach! We really missed Gary and Sydney, but had a great weekend. The weather was so perfect! Bright warm sunny days. The water was of course freezing, but the kids didn't care. They went further and further and further out until they were all the way in! Thanks Grampy, Josh, and Mimi for such a fun weekend!

Grampy, Lauren and Kaycee
We LOVE the tent!



We packed up Sunday morning and took ONE last walk along the beach. It was so pretty! I can't WAIT to go back!

1 comment:

Team Fifield said...

How cute is that picture! I love the beach. I saw your name on another blog... hope you don't mind I perused! Cute family!