Monday, March 24, 2008

Day 3

Well today I guess is the first offical day of spring break. We hung out, played some Guitar Hero, got an oil change and tire rotation, and went to the library. I actually checked out Jane Eyre. I have never read it. I have to admit, I really don't like the Classic romances. I forced myself to read Pride and Prejudice and Emma. I get lost in the very long sentences, and I get frustrated with the formality of the prose. Just call each other by their first names for crying out loud! :) Anyway I am going to read it and see what I think! It was nice to have a down day.




3 comments:

Liz said...

Happy Spring Break! Ours just ended and Mal is back to school today. Yeah!! My house is a wreck from me being on spring break too!

Tanya said...

Thanks so much for having Olivia over yesterday. Sorry to just leave her there all day. We will get together again soon, as soon as Corinne is off probation. Didn't she just get baptized?!?

Julie said...

I'm totally with you on the classic romances...I really wish that I could do it!! And then when people start talking about the symbolism and parallels I get even more frustrated! It takes all of me to just move my eyes across the lines, let alone find some hidden meaning!
I am so glad to know this about you!!! I feel like I now have somebody that shares my pain!