Monday, March 10, 2008

Scooting around

The kids love to ride their scooters all over the camp ground at San Elijo.

We found a little open air theater. Looks like they show movies there in the summer, but Kaycee and Matthew decided to entertain us!


1 comment:

Kat Green said...

Off topic, Sharon.

I bought Eclipse at the Barns and Noble across the street from my office. The clerk was a young girl, completely into the Meyer trilogy. She says a fourth book is already available for pre-purchase.

She said she thinks Bella should not be in a hurry. She should hang out with Jake in the winter, to keep her warm, and Edward in the summer, to keep her chilled. (How uncomplicated life is, for a young girl!)

I think a reconciliation is coming, with the werewolves and good vampires joining forces against the baddies. Bella is the transition person. She's "half albino," like a vampire, but also inscrutable even to the best of the vampire mind-readers. She resembles a werewolf, who is invisible to even the most talented vampire seer.

She can bring the two myths together for a new paradigm. That's a fairy tale I want to repeat to my grandkids! Love conquers all, once again, kids.

Do you think Stephanie's husband Pancho is a Native American or South American, and the model for the mega-awesome Quileutes?

I wish Bella didn't have to choose. I can't wait to see how Stephanie is going to handle the inevitable heartbreak. I'm hoping she's giving us all an out, by explaining the imprinting process. If Jacob manages to imprint on somebody else, Bella's off the hook. She can be Jacob's best friend forever.

xoxoxoxox

Mama