Right down the street from where my brother and sister in law were staying there was a "meditation" garden. It's open to the public, and you can go and enjoy the beautiful flowers, hear the waves of the ocean and be thankful that we live in So Cal! We all rode scooters to the garden, and walked through. It was so beautiful and there were quite a few people meditating here and there. Matthew lasted about 10 minutes and was ready to get back on his scooter. How do you explain to a three year old boy that the point is to be QUIET, enjoy the PEACE and walk SLOWLY through the garden?
There were shady lush parts of the garden

Beautiful ponds where the fish were as big as Matthew

Waterfalls


Up top was the breathtaking view of the ocean

I wish I could have taken more pictures of the flowers, these don't do it justice!

Cactus gardens along the cliffs of the shore ( I guess to really make sure no one walks down there!)

Does it get prettier than this?

So I've decided in my old age I want to buy a house along the beach in Encinitas and walk the beach every morning and mediate in a garden in the afternoon!
4 comments:
Testing to see how this works.
Can I leave next door?
yes, we'd better start saving now! We can sell all our worldly goods and live off the land :)
ya I'm totally moving in to the spare bedroom when that happens! I miss the beach! ps we missed you on sat night!
Post a Comment