Our day changed quite a bit from what was originally planned. Gary and I were supposed to go to my cousin Alison's wedding today. That just didn't work out. Sorry Alison! So, instead Gary cleaned out the garage ( I can actually park my car INSIDE the garage! Thanks Gary!) I took Sydney to get her ears pierced now that she is 8, we went to Winco and stocked up for Spring Break, we went to the park, and cleaned the house top to bottom. I forgot to take my camera to the park, and I was way too embarrassed to show a "before" picture of our house! Just imagine a week of craziness and not much time to clean! Gary took Kaycee out for her date with Dad. She is so excited when it's her turn to go out! Now we're all done cleaning and putting out baskets for the Easter Bunny!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Day 1
Our day changed quite a bit from what was originally planned. Gary and I were supposed to go to my cousin Alison's wedding today. That just didn't work out. Sorry Alison! So, instead Gary cleaned out the garage ( I can actually park my car INSIDE the garage! Thanks Gary!) I took Sydney to get her ears pierced now that she is 8, we went to Winco and stocked up for Spring Break, we went to the park, and cleaned the house top to bottom. I forgot to take my camera to the park, and I was way too embarrassed to show a "before" picture of our house! Just imagine a week of craziness and not much time to clean! Gary took Kaycee out for her date with Dad. She is so excited when it's her turn to go out! Now we're all done cleaning and putting out baskets for the Easter Bunny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment