Happy Happy Birthday to Lauren!
What a great girls she is. We know we are so lucky to start out our teenage years with her. She is the sweetest girl around!
Oh and in case your wondering what her request was for her birthday? Bake some brownies, then top it with ice cream, then top that with crushed mint Oreos, then top the whole thing with Magic Shell topping! Phew! It was delicious! :)
4 comments:
You are lucky that she is such a GREAT kid! I will adopt her anytime! :-)
WHEW! Now that's a dessert! Sounds really good:)
I love you Lauren! She is the sweetest and I am so lucky I am her aunt:) Happy Birthday!
I know first hand that Lauren is the sweetest, most gentle, kind, giving, a very good big sister, understanding, and to top that off, she is drop dead gorgeous. Now that is not fair!!!!!
Just like Grammy Carol!!! :) Lauren is such a love. She has always been absolutely amazing, from her first day home from the hospital.
Post a Comment