what a beautiful young lady you are lauren! i love those beautiful blue eyes of yours! i love how you are such a great sister to your siblings! i love that you enjoy taking pictures like your aunt! love you! di
Lauren is our mother hen that is beyond pretty. When did you grow up so much. We need to see more of you in AZ. I loved having you around.
I love all these pictures! I especially love the ones kids take of each other because they can capture their personalities so perfectly.
Lauren - You're beautiful! You are always so happy! It was AWESOME seeing you again! :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
what a beautiful young lady you are lauren! i love those beautiful blue eyes of yours! i love how you are such a great sister to your siblings! i love that you enjoy taking pictures like your aunt! love you! di
Lauren is our mother hen that is beyond pretty. When did you grow up so much. We need to see more of you in AZ. I loved having you around.
I love all these pictures! I especially love the ones kids take of each other because they can capture their personalities so perfectly.
Lauren - You're beautiful! You are always so happy! It was AWESOME seeing you again! :-)
Post a Comment