Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Monday

Monday night was the 8th grade awards ceremony. Lauren got 2 awards, one for excellence in art, and the other for having a 3.5 or above the entire 3 years she was at middle school. 2 of Lauren's art projects are below. The 3rd one was chosen to be hung up at school.

I forgot to add that Lauren signed up for the 100 mile club this year and did it! She ran 100 miles this year in P. E. !

Sorry for the bad pictures, I just had my phone!






5 comments:

Kat Green said...

What a rock star! I can't wrap my head around Lauren in high school, but she's rockin' it. So proud of her!

redvelvet said...

CONGRATS LAUREN! You are awesome and amazing! Keep up the great work. WE are so proud of you:)

Wendy said...

"...cuz you're amazing...just the way you are...." Have you heard that song Lauren?

redvelvet said...

I love the artwork! What a cool momentum that they will have in the school to always remember Lauren. You are so creative!

Carol Call said...

Even when Lauren was in AZ, Matthew and Lauren were always drawing. Grammy can do crafts but not artwork like that.......you must get it from your grandma Green...