Thursday was Sydney's 5th grade Promotion! She received the Presidential Award for Academics, which meant she was on honor roll each semester for 4th and 5th grade, and she received the Presidential Award for Citizenship, which meant she was chosen by her peers to receive that award. Way to go Sydney!
Sydney and her Promotion awards
Sydney's great teacher, Mrs. Papagolos
Sydney and Alexa
Julia, Sydney, Audrey and Abby. These girls were all in the same kindergarten class!
I couldn't find a picture of Julia in kindergarten, but here is Sydney, Abby and Audrey way back in kindergarten.
Sydney
Abby
Audrey
Sydney, Natalie and Lauren
Being promoted
Presidential Academic Award
Presidential Citizenship award
Also on Thursday was Kaycee's Chorus party at Mulligans. Sydney came too and got to be with some of her good friends from class. Kaycee said it was the best day ever, and now wants to do chorus every year (just so she can have this party at the end! :) )
Kaycee on the tea cups
Sydney and Kaycee on a ride
Mini golfing
3 comments:
Go Sydney!! YOU are amazing! What an honor to get both awards! I am so super proud of you! Keep up the great work!
Kaycee, I think I would be in chorus every year if I got to go to those fun places too! It looks like a great day!
Sydney -- WOO HOO! You're awesome! Keep it up, SMARTY-pants!! :-)
WOW again. So many accomplishments. Where did everyone find the time? Kaycee, you're lucky that both your parents have good voices. You come by it naturally. Now, please don't ask Grampy to sing!!!
Post a Comment