AWESOME!!! You lucked out! Ben did something like that for me too. We agreed to not do anything for each other one Christmas because we couldn't afford it. Well, he totally surprised me with a gift - some really pretty earrings I had been wanting. It was so sweet, but I also felt really bad cuz I didn't do anything. He didn't mind, he just wanted to surprise me. So, I guess I'm saying, don't feel too bad. He obviously wanted to do it for you!!
1 comment:
AWESOME!!! You lucked out! Ben did something like that for me too. We agreed to not do anything for each other one Christmas because we couldn't afford it. Well, he totally surprised me with a gift - some really pretty earrings I had been wanting. It was so sweet, but I also felt really bad cuz I didn't do anything. He didn't mind, he just wanted to surprise me. So, I guess I'm saying, don't feel too bad. He obviously wanted to do it for you!!
Post a Comment