Monday, February 4, 2008

Our weekend

We have had a busy couple of days!

Friday was the 2nd grade field trip to Legoland! It was canceled earlier in the year due to rain, and we were all so happy that it was not raining on Friday! I decided to stay home this year, but volunteered to watch all the younger siblings of those Mom's going on the field trip. So, I ended up picking up FIVE kindergartners on Friday afternoon! They were all girls and we had a fun Legoland party at our house. We made a fort, made valentines and of course had a lot of snacks!

On Saturday Gary took Sydney to her friends baptism, and then out for a date. I watched our neighbors and Lauren was invited to another birthday party. Guess what they did? Went and got their toes and nails done! She loved it!

Sunday it poured all day. Lauren woke up not feeling well and this morning Sydney woke up not feeling well. Great, time for another round of colds and flu!

I realized Friday night that I didn't take one single picture of Kaycee and all her friends! Gotta get better at that!

One last thing before this post gets too long--

Yesterday in Senior Primary, Sister Eisenhut left some time at the end of sharing time for the kids to come and talk about or bear their testimony of President Hinckley. I can not say how impressed I am with these kids. Several got up and they bore the sweetest testimony's of the Gospel and of their love for the Prophet. One got up and shared President Hinckley's favorite scripture,which I didn't even know. These truly are the strongest spirits saved for this time. The spirit was so strong in that room! I was so grateful that I was able to be there and share in that.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Super FUN weekend for the Girls!

That is so awesome to let the primary kids have a few moments to share their testimonies! I bet the room was so cozy warm & full of the Spirit!

The primary kids & youth continue to amaze me!!