Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day! (part 3)

Did I mention it POURED all day today? Well when I went to pick up Kaycee from kindergarten the temperature gage in my car said 36 DEGREES!!! What??!!! You could see a few snow flakes trying to form, but it melted before it hit the ground. However, just a few hundred feet higher in elevation, and it snowed. The hills all around us were covered in snow by late afternoon. The sun came out just before sunset and it was so beautiful! So I grabbed my NEW camera and headed up the hill to take a few pictures before dark.

Now I need to get off the computer, get my kids off the Wii, and onto some minor things like dinner, homework, chores. . .







3 comments:

Julie said...

great shots! I was kicking myself for not having my camera on me right then!!!

Andrea said...

Beautiful pictures!! I guess your camera is working great!!

Tanya said...

I'm glad you took pics because I forgot to. I'll just have to send my sister to your blog to check it out. Heh Heh! I hope Matthew's feeling better. It's maybe good he didn't stay today because everyone was in a "mood". Hope Thursday's better! See ya then.