Fun weekend, Sharon! I'll call you with my email address...we changed it recently...I will gladly accept any/all pictures that you have!:)
Looks like you had fun. Todd is jealous! Glad you all made it home safe and sound.
thanks so much! love the blog! and the new camera! eric was so excited about the netflix!
I guess you finally made it waiting thru that LONG line of cars & toys and had a great time!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Fun weekend, Sharon! I'll call you with my email address...we changed it recently...I will gladly accept any/all pictures that you have!:)
Looks like you had fun. Todd is jealous! Glad you all made it home safe and sound.
thanks so much! love the blog! and the new camera! eric was so excited about the netflix!
I guess you finally made it waiting thru that LONG line of cars & toys and had a great time!!
Post a Comment